Okay, so I was tagged twice to do this so I guess I better do it. The rules are as follows:
Here are the rules.....
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people
The nearest book that I had handy was George Washington and Religion. I am not a deep reader usually, but I have to read this for a class and it was sitting there. The sentence reads as follows:
"Differences of opinion, Jefferson always insisted, "like difference of face, are a law of nature, and should be viewed with the same tolerance."
It really is a very intersting book and has given me a new perspective about George Washington and has helped me to realize that he, like me, is human! Isn't it amazing when you realize that your heros or idols are human and have faults just like you?!
Ne ways... I tag...Gina, Rachel, Amy, Ashley, and Kendy.
2 comments:
I just tagged you again, but since you're already on top of it, You don't have to do it a third time. :) How's the new house treating you guys?
Hey Alisha!
I found your blog through amy and nathan's. I love discovering new blogs and I'll have to check it out often!
Ps. I LOVE the picture of your adorable fam in the BYUI shirts! So cute!
Post a Comment