Sunday, March 23, 2008

James' Birthday!


So my brother's birthday was last week ( I think...my days and week are seeming to run together. All I really know is that I have less then three weeks left of school!) and we celebrated by having my family come up here and have a party! It was extra special because we got to go do baptisms at the Rexburg temple for some family names! That was a totally awesome experience! I can totally understand the feeling of Elijah now and I feel so connected to my ancestors and really feel that some of them excepted the work that we did for them.

I was also excited to see my family and to celebrate a my brother's birthday. Eventhough we tease each other horribly, we really do love each other and I so thankful for his support and willingness to be there whenever I need him.

No comments: