Monday, March 03, 2008

STUCK!!!

I just had the most embarrassing thing happen to me this morning! It was one of those things that would happen to me and no one else! I thought that I would be a good wife and take Anthony to work this morning because his car was already there. Ne ways... after we drop him off I thought I could pull around behind the first aisle of cars. The thin layer of ice over the whole gravel parking lot should have been my first clue! But I went ahead and about 100 feet into the lot, I sunk up to my hub cabs in water!!! I was completely stuck! I couldn't go back or forward! I called Anthony with our cell phone and he came and stated the obvious, "You're stuck and not going anywhere!" Someone in a truck came into work and pulled us out! I was completely embarrassed! It was like the classic woman driver getting stuck scenario! Oh well! I'm sure that will laugh about it later! It was just so embarrassing!

2 comments:

geraldandmeganlove said...

ha ha. Something like that would happen to you. I really like your house. It looks like it is going to be nice for you. I like the colors on the wall but it doesn't seem like they are your colors. You like the more bright and cheery colors. Are you going to paint or leave it?

Amy said...

I love your new blog background!! Where'd you get it from??