
My (that is Alisha's) brother was made an eagle scout yesterday! He is the last of my brothers to earn his! We are all so proud of him! Way to go, Glen! My mom is so relieved that she is finally done with scouting! She only laughs and tells me that she is sorry that I am just beginning! Oh well...maybe scouting will have changed by the time I have to worry about that. With my luck, they will make it even more complicated!
4 comments:
Tell Glen congradulations for me. My mom was relieved when scouting was done also.
I'm glad you were 'stalking' us, too! That is so neat for your brother to have recieved his Eagle. I don't know him personally, but my family is big into scouting, and recieving the rank of Eagle Scout is an awesome accomplishment! My I almost can't wait to get started with my boys, but I'm sure I'll not be so positive when it comes right down to it at times! ;)
I tagged you!!!! enjoy!!! And we'll miss you in primary and the ward...I appreciated all that you did to help the kids settle down and learn about the gospel. YOU ARE GREAT and will do wonderfully in your new ward!!!!!!!!!
Hey, Alisha! Found you by the Chicks. I was wondering how you have been doing. Congratulation to your brother on receiving his Eagle. That is an accomplishment. Come, check out our blogspot. Your boys are sure getting big!
Post a Comment