Thursday, February 07, 2008

Our Future Home

This is it! If all goes well with our loan application, which the mortage company highly assures us that it should, this will be our new home! It has five bedrooms and two bathrooms. As you can see it is a split level and has a upstairs (something that I have always wanted in a house) and a downstairs (something that Anthony wanted in a house). Some of the bedrooms aren't very big but we love it! It so light and bright inside. I didn't realize how dark and dreary our basement apartment really is until we began to look at houses! It also come with all the applicances, which will save us a lot of money in the end. It has a two car garage and a great backyard! We are really excited! The whole bidding and counterbidding thing was awful and I hope to never go through that again! I could stay here for a long time. The house has been on the market since this summer, hence the absence of snow. Right now, there are four foot drifts in the front and in the back and a five foot wall of snow blocking the driveway!

5 comments:

Sara Birch said...

Congratulations on your new home! We are so excited for you to finally have a place to call your own.

Brandon and Emily said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. When are you closing? Is it in Rexburg?

Brandon and Emily said...

Oh, by the way...We are so glad you found us. Blogs make keeping in contact so much easier. I was actually thinking about you the other day, craving some of your chocolate chip cookies. :)

Rachel Chick said...

Hooray! I didn't know that you were buying a house!!! That is SO exciting! Where is it located!? I think I just haven't talked to you in too long! I am so excited for you! There is nothing like having your own place!

Deanna said...

Congratulations! Do you remember us - Ryan & Deanna? Found you through Sara & Jeff's blog. Enjoy all the space for your growing family!!