So, this has been our life for this last week! Peter caught the flu and first started throwing up on Wednesday. I was really glad that Anthony was home to help me clean it up. The worse of it was that we were just heading out the door to sign the loan application for our house when he erupted. I was holding Peter and trying to help him get ready and so I got a little bit of it on me. I feel that I can now truly say that I'm a mom. I have had ever bodily fluid on me that I know of! If that doesn't make you a mom, I don't know what does! Ne ways... so Peter throw up Wednesday and then ran a fever for two days and did't do anything but sleep. It should have been a good chance for me to do all my homework, but I really didn't get anything done. Oh well!Sunday, February 10, 2008
Mommy, my belly button hurts!
So, this has been our life for this last week! Peter caught the flu and first started throwing up on Wednesday. I was really glad that Anthony was home to help me clean it up. The worse of it was that we were just heading out the door to sign the loan application for our house when he erupted. I was holding Peter and trying to help him get ready and so I got a little bit of it on me. I feel that I can now truly say that I'm a mom. I have had ever bodily fluid on me that I know of! If that doesn't make you a mom, I don't know what does! Ne ways... so Peter throw up Wednesday and then ran a fever for two days and did't do anything but sleep. It should have been a good chance for me to do all my homework, but I really didn't get anything done. Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor little guy! I hate it when they are sick and throwing up. It always makes me want to cry because I feel so sorry for the pain they are in!
Post a Comment