Thursday, February 07, 2008

Birthday-the Big 24



I know of alot of you are probably thinking, "24? That's not big! Just wait!" I know, I know! But I do feel a little old, especially next to some of the sisters in my college ward! My birthday was last Friday, the first, and I want to say thank you to all those that wished me a happy birthday. It started out, should we say interesting, and got progressively better. Anthony threw together a party with some of our friends and it was a lot of fun. The pictures are of me opening my presents that Anth and the boys got me. I got a new backpack, (prefect way of saying so long to college life) a new scarf and glove set, a Payday (my favorite candybar, okay so its only one of my favorite candbars. What can I say? I love chocolate) and Are you smarter than a fifth grader board game. The next picture is of the boys licking the cake batter from after I made the cake. That's right, I baked my own cake and I'm really okay with it. At least this way I got to get what I really wanted. I tried a new recipe and it was a smash! One of my first memories is licking cake batter after my grandma made a cake and I want my boys to be able to have the same kind of memories!

1 comment:

Rachel Chick said...

Happy Birthday --- Belated! It's sad to get into your MID-twentys! So old! Just kidding! Would you change any of it . . . heck no! and, Alisha, you have 2 children! Being 24 is definitely okay! :)