We decided to spend time with our kids on our anniversary this year since its so hard to find time in the summer for us to get away for our anniversary. We decided to take the kids to the Museum of Idaho exhibit on King Tut! It was amazing! All the artrifacts were on loan from Egypt so it was a challenge making sure the kids weren't touching these they shouldn't!
Everything was so opulent!
It was awesome!
King Tut in all his glory!
I personally think this bed would be very uncomfortable!
Anthony and I managed to see everything by splitting up. We took the kids to the Idaho Pioneer kid center and took turns watching the kids play and seeing the exhibit! I have such a smart husband!
The kids had a blast!
Peter found this giant spider hand puppet!
Gives me the willies just looking at it!
Julia of course found the babies!
Andrew was drawn to the puzzles on the touch screen computers!
Peter was the first to find the dress up box!
Soon everyone joined in!
We took Peter and Andrew in to see King Tut and they were a little intimated by it!
Kind of grossed them out I think!
You probably think that Anthony and I didn't get any romantic time on our anniversary. We got a sitter and decided to eat out and then went to the dunes to enjoy the sunset and talk about our goals!
Walking in the sand is lots harder then it looks and I ended up straining my Achilles! (Of course I would right?) I had a lovely blue strip of medical tape running up the back of my leg for 5 days while it healed!
Overall, it was a great anniversary and am looking forward to some many more!
No comments:
Post a Comment