Okay..
So I'm a little behind in my blogging! I will try and make up for it in the next few days.
So stand back and be prepared for a bunch of posts!
One of our St. Patrick's Day tradition is to make Leprechaun Traps the night before. We then sent them up and see if we can catch any. We had some cousins over and they made some as well.
The leprechauns always play tricks on us for trying to catch them. This was one of them.
On St. Patrick's Day, I let Anthony talk me to getting this puppy.
This is Suzy!
We got her when she was 7 weeks old and were told that she was a teacup schnauzer. We have recently found out that she is more likely a toy. The kids have loved having a dog. Anthony and I are accepting our fate and feel that we have gained another child.
This is how big she was when we got her.
She has 4x that!
Welcome to the family Suzy!!
Since getting Suzy, we have had to put up chicken wire around our fence five feet high. She's like a cat and climbed the 3 foot wire we had up! She loves to play fetch and to follow me around like a little puppy!

No comments:
Post a Comment