This is our new van!
A 2005 Town and Country!
It took us 3 very long days to decided on it. We spent most of the day Monday driving around looking at cars, most of Tuesday night, and finally decided on this Wednesday.
It has only 80,000 miles on it, which is the lowest that any of our cars have had, and has been treated very well. It has the awesome Stow-n-Go seating that I have wanted for like forever and a DVD player, which our kids have absolutely loved. It has side pockets in the doors for garbage or whatever! (Did you know that A LOT of vans don't have that? I thought it was a basic feature!) My favorite feature is the power doors that I can open from my key chain or a button inside in the van. It makes grocery shopping so much easier!
It has been awesome to have a new van...
just wish that it wasn't because of my accident.
1 comment:
Nice van! Hope you guys are enjoying it!
Post a Comment