Every year I subject my kids to a torture photo session. I place them on a prominent wall in my living room! Here are the results of this year's session!
 |
| For some strange reason, all my children decided to smile like this...maybe we will do a serious pose this year! |
 |
| Again...maybe not! |
 |
| Mr. A is my deep thinker! He is always attempting to figure out how something works! This one fits him to a T! |
 |
| My silly little Miss J! Oh, the joy you bring me! |
 |
| Mr. P is my most laid back of children...he's quick to laugh! |
 |
| I have never attempted to get one of them all before! This was the best of the bunch! Little Mr. M refused to look at the camera! Out of the 10 photos that I took, he chose not to look at me in all of them! sigh....next year! |
3 comments:
Such cute children!
Very, very cute, Alisha! Your children are getting so big! When I saw the first picture of Peter, I thought "wow, he looks more and more like Anthony all the time." Then I saw his smile and he reminded me so much of you. He definitely has your smile. Either way, he looks like he belongs to you. :) Thanks for sharing - they made me smile!
SO DARLING!!! I need to do this pronto. You'd think that I would have taken my own kids' pictures for "the wall" sometime in the last two years....nope. We still have Baby Kortlen, 2 months old....and he just turned two last month. LOL!
Post a Comment