On Civil Rights Day ( or is Human Rights Day..I always get it wrong) we decided to take the boys sledding at Smith Park! There was plenty of snow and ideal temperatures! We had such a good time! The boys had a blast... which is the most important!
Shaun also came for the fun as well as his fiancée and Rachal, my sister!
This was Matthew's first time sledding and he wasn't so sure about it. He was a little scared but being little we kept going and he eventually started liking it!
My dad give Peter a big push! Peter informed me that he was a big boy and could go down by himself now..sigh..where does the time go. The one time that I did talk him into going down with me...we went down a jump and I found out just how old I am...I hurt my back pretty bad and could't move for two days!!
Matthew going it alone!
Andrew wanted to go with us each time..but he eventually warmed up to the idea and went by himself a couple of times.
Overall it was good fun and something that we will be doing more of in the future!















2 comments:
Fun! We still haven't gone sledding. I hope we go soon.
We are such homebodies and hate the cold that we haven't gotten out much this winter. Plus we don't have any sleds. Our dog broke our one and only one. Now Ammon tries to slide down the little hills at our house with a board. Poor kid.
Post a Comment