I can't believe that it has been six months already! Isn't if funny how time works? When I'm in the moment, it seems to last forever but before I know it, it has flown by! My baby is working on no longer being a baby and I'm not sure that I'm ready to let go.
These are her not dressed yet pictures! Julia is constantly picking up things off the floor and placing them in her mouth. Her favorite thing to grab is my face! She'll grab hold and bring it up to her mouth for being sloppy kiss! Melts my heart!
At times, she can be so serious! She loves being on her belly and has started using rolling as a means to get what she feels she needs! Usually one of her brothers toys! They are far more interesting then her own...but then her brothers prefer her toys sometimes!
All dressed and ready for the day! Having a girl has been fun because of all the accessories that come with it! Santa brought Julia a bunch of new boys and hair ribbons! "She" was super excited!
Julia has also started eating cereal and loves that she can sleep through the night with a full belly! She also finally gets to sleep in the crib because her big brother Matthew finally got booted out! (She has been sleeping in a boppy pillow in the toddler bed in the boys room! With their frequent visits to their room, she kept getting woke up.)
Julia just recently (like two days ago) learned to sit up and loves the change of venue that it gives her. Before I know she will be walking and getting into trouble like her brothers...sigh...can't we just freeze time, even for a little bit.
Thanks for bringing so much joy to our family, Julia! It wouldn't be the same with out you!






6 comments:
Look at that HAPPY BABY!!! She's a doll. :) Love that she can sit! Kortlen..mwheeehh...he doesn't really care. LOL!
What a cutie! Time does fly by :( it's kind of sad. But fun at the same time
wow I can't believe how old she is already! She is so cute, I love her smile :)
SHE is so cute!!
(I just have to point out that you said Santa bought her BOYS and ribbons) haha I hope not already alisha! :)
She is so stinkin cute though, you are going to have to fight off the boys soon enough I am sure!
She is so beautiful! She's is getting so big. Time does go too fast! I tell my kids that today (whatever day it is) is the last day they can grow. They've yet to listen to me . . . makes me sad how fast they grow up.
Awww! She is soo cute! Unfortunately time does fly, Abby's already 1yr!
Julia looks like a very happy and content little baby! And I must agree, I love the girl accessories too!
Post a Comment