My baby brother, Glen, turned 16 May 30
th. Because he was getting ordained a priest the Sunday after, we came down a day later to celebrate! I can't believe that my baby brother is that old! Its makes me feel really old! We made him an awesome candy poster (forgot to take pics) that he loved! (I later found the
cd that I was going to give him! Oh well!) I was assigned (volunteered) for cake duty.

I made an super easy but totally yummy ice cream cake! My good friend,
BettyCrocker.com, shared it with me. It was so good! I ate way to much! (Especially because I'm "suppose" to limit the amount of
carbs and sugar I have to keep the baby's weight down).

Glen is such a ham! He cracks me up! He is always pulling faces or telling us some kind of joke! My boys love him, that is until he gets them so wound up that they can't take any more! Good luck with the dating world, Glen! We were going to get him a little black book for all those numbers he is sure to get but
Anth talked me out of it! He's too nice!
The boys fell asleep in their
carseats on the way to my parents! Since they are both in boosters now, they don't have much head support! Good thing they can lean on each other! We are thinking of investing in some travel pillows or something since they always fall asleep in the van.

Yes, I did say van! This is our new mini van that we have had about a month now! It took us a while to find one that we liked but when we saw this one and drove it around we knew it was right for us. It's a 2002 Dodge Caravan and has lots of room and cool features! Its so much easier to get the boys into and to go shopping in! And there will be still lots of room after Matthew decides to arrive! We have definitely enter the family zone now!
7 comments:
Wow, look at you! A house and a minivan, sounds like you're set!
YAY for a van!! What a fun time of life to need a van instead of a little car:) And I loved the pic of the boys resting on eachother-- that was so funny!! I think Andrew got the worst end of the deal-- Peter looks quite comfy though. Live up the space in the van though, I'm excited for you and I hope that Matthew comes QUICK!! Can't wait to see pics!
I love love love you new van. I'm so happy for you. I can't imagine having more than 2 kids without one. Vans are definately a neccesity with a family. I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one when he arrives. Good luck with the delivery. I hope everything goes smooth and fast!!
I'm sooo JEALOUS! We are looking at vans and I can't seem to find one that I like that we can afford, it is so annoying. We are looking at a dodge right now so its good to hear that you like yours. I can't believe how BIG your boys are. I left Rexburg and you still had a baby...I guess its a good thing your due soon. but knowing you you'll be a week or two late :).
That picture of your boys is so cute!! Soon you will have three little ones to take pictures of. I hope labor goes smoothly!
I always knew that a van would come into your family soon. I think it is inevitable when you are expecting baby #3. CONGRADULATIONS!
Hey congrats on the upgrades---The van and moving up from a fam of 4 to 5!! Heard from Jen you were in labor on Thursday. I can't wait to hear all the details!
Post a Comment