Sorry about not blogging recently, but I have found it difficult to sit at our computer to blog and to find the energy that I need to do it. I have also slacked in giving comments to others because I feel guilty about my non-blogging. Ne ways....this first post will be a short pregnancy update and then I will try to post others that will have pictures.
I am now officially 38 weeks! I am so big that people ask me if I am having twins! There is no chance of that, thank goodness but I am really carrying forward with this baby! He,(His name will be Matthew) is very high up and is constantly pushing on my ribs and lungs. There was a period of time that he was breech with his bum down and his head and legs up. I had to do what I call "bat exercises," which required me to place my legs on the couch or chair and lay on the follow for 10 minutes twice a day. It worked and he flipped! I have been tons of false labor with this baby and have been in the clinic twice with continuous contractions that eventually faze out. They have last up to 4 hours before. I have been checked and Matthew's head is so high they can't even find my cervix! There is a good chance that I might go over! To say the least, I am a little depressed and totally done with being pregnant, but am trying to have a good attitude. At least with all the rain and cold weather that we have been getting lately helps to keep the swelling down in my toes and fingers! I am so thankful for all the help and concern of my friends and family!
3 comments:
You NEED to post a belly picture before he comes!
I didn't even realize you were so close! I agree with Sara - best wishes!
Mom was telling me that you were getting big. I saw the picture of you at Rachel's graduationGlad that you posted a picture of yourself in Rachel's graduation so that I can see a belly shot... I guess that's what happens with baby #3 =) I agree with you.... I am feeling really old with Glen turning 16 and Rachel graduating.
Post a Comment