My sister, Rachal, graduated from high school on May 21st! I can't believe that she is that old (or that I am). She has been an inspirtation to me and to countless others. She had to the say the opening prayer. She recieved a large amount of scholarships and will at BYU-I in the fall.

Rachal with the trophy from one of her scholarships! We were all so proud of her!

A group shot of all family that were there for Rachal! Anthony wanted to be there but got a stomach ache right before and so stayed home with Andrew. I am 36 weeks in this shot! Told you I was huge!

Rachal walking in to graduation. You can tell she is nervous!

After getting her diaploma! The look of relief is so evident!

Rachal with Peter! Peter did awesome for the most part! He wanted a drink and kept asking when it was done and how much longer but there wasn't any tantrums or really loud screaming! That's always a bonus!
1 comment:
Congratulations! I didn't realize you are so close to having your baby! :)
Post a Comment