Thursday, June 25, 2009

He's HERE!!!!!

Matthew Ellis Tietjen entered this world on Friday, June 19th at 3:45 p.m. His mother, Alisha Tietjen, was awaken when her water broke early Friday morning. After a hurried dash to the hospital, it was confirmed that Tietjen was in fact, (FINALLY..remarked some of the bystanders), in labor! After 11 hours of labor and 9 pushes, Matthew arrived much to the relief and joy of his parents! His weight rang in at 7 lbs. 14 oz. and it was declared that he will be a future basketball player with a starting height of 22 inches. His hair color is a light brown with blonde undertones and what appears to be dark blue eyes. Both mother and baby are home and are doing very well. Visitors and well-wishers are welcome and desired!
Photo of New Parents with Baby Matthew (Doesn't the mother look exhausted but oh so happy?)
What a cutie! (Okay so I think I will drop the reporter thing!) Matthew has been an awesome addition to our family. We love him so much already!
Classic Mom and Baby shot! This was right before we left to come home. I spent two night in the hospital and I am so glad that I did. It gave me time to rest before coming home to house full of boys. Highly recommend taking as much time as possible in the hospital!
Finally the "Going Home" shot! He has a really cute outfit on under the blanket but he was screaming so much when I took the picture of just the outfit that this one became the only option.

14 comments:

Amy said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats, he's a cutie! Seeing pictures of him makes me a bit more excited to have another boy! I think he looks a lot like Andrew did when he was born--am I right??

The Special K's(0: said...

Oh wow! He is absolutely perfect! What a darling addition to your already too cute family! If I still lived there, I'd totally be over there snugglin' that baby! I hope the ward takes as good a care as you did of me! And you really look beautiful! Congratulations! *HUGS!*

Brandon and Emily said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! What a cute family.

The Liljenquist Family said...

congratulations you guys! he's very cute. good luck with everything!

Sara Birch said...

Congrats again! He's such a cutie...can't wait to see him sometime!

The Leavitts said...

Congrats!! He is so adorable. So happy for you!

Krysta McClure said...

Always a relief to have them here and healthy. Beautiful baby!

Kirsty Michaelis said...

That is so great! I'm surprised that you didn't go two weeks over like usual! He is adorable and I will hopefully be making a trip up to Rexburg in September so maybe I will watch a glimpse of your newest addition.

Brianne said...

Alisha!! YAY!! He is sooo darling!! I love that you have 3 boys now!! That is so exciting! I hope that you find time to sleep that your boys are a big help!! are you guys still in rexburg!??! So glad to hear how you guys are doing and that you have a new little one to your fam!! you guys are such a cute little family!

Haylee said...

What a total sweetie! He looks just perfect. Congrats to you guys!

geraldandmeganlove said...

I was begining to wonder.... glad everything went well. Congradulations!

The Hills said...

Congrats on baby #3! I hope he's easy for you.

Thomas Family said...

Congratulations you guys! I love his name and he looks so sweet. New babies are the best!!

Tonya said...

Okay, so I am way late in commenting, I'm sorry but I always read blogs when I'm feeding Emily and thus not in the position to make comments. But can I say that I am way jealous that you look so good in your pictures. I always wanted to have the pics where you look decent but all of mine look like I'm exhausted and I haven't taken a shower for days:) Anyway, I'm jealous. But I'm glad he finally came- he's really cute! I bet you're having lots of fun and I can't wait to see updated pics and hear more about him.