BEFORE
Sunday, August 17, 2008
New Hair
I finally was able to get my hair cut! I was so excited! The lady that I have do it is in Shelley (which is near my home town) so I had to travel there to get it cut but I love it. We were on our way down to see my mom because we were going to a bridal shower for my future sister-in-law Saturday morning. So I took the chance while I had it! Anth watchedGlen watch the boys all day Saturday while my mom, my sister Rachal, and I went to the shower and then shopping for outfits for the wedding. HAHAHA!!
BEFORE
AFTER
Isn't it amazing how a new haircut can make you feel? I feel like a new person and about twenty pounds lighter! I always have to have my hair thinned because it is so thick! NE ways...now only if I could figure out how the stylist did my hair, I will be great!
BEFORE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It looks great! Phillip has always liked long hair so instead of cutting mine, I dyed it. Went a little more drastic than I ever thought I could pull off, but I think it's cute. You should check it out on our blog. phillipandjamie.blogspot.com
Hope the family is doing well.
Looks good on you. . . makes you look so grown-up! :0) Visited our blog lately?
Hey not sure where i could write you otherwise and feel free to delete this comment after you getit. Yes the camera is still available. Email me at sarahstout@hotmail.com if you want to come and get it! Have a Great day! - Sarah
I love your new cut. It is so cute on you. I love it.
Very cute, sorry I didn't notice. Mine was a little more drastic. I do like the layers you have. Your always cute though just admit it.
Post a Comment