It began with a simple half truth about how busy his family was and how no one could come to a party on his birthday because they all had something else to do. The truth was that I had planned a surprise party at Porter Park for him, with all of his family. But because of increment weather, we had to move the festivities to his mom's house where I had to spin around lie in order to get him there. But over all it worked out and he alot of support and love.
The boys and I decorated his car with balloons and car paint. We even wrapped it in some streamers and wrote "NEW GRAD" on the back because he finally finished all of his classes!!!!! YESSSS!!!! WE ARE FINALLY and COMPLETELY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ne ways... we had a lot of fun with his car!
No comments:
Post a Comment