Friday, June 06, 2008

VICTORY!!


It took three tries, but I have tasted Victory, and boy does it taste great! Okay, so I finally cheated! I have been trying to make bread by hand, without the aid of the bread maker. I wanted to know if I could do it, and it seemed like it might be fun! Some fun when you are covered in floor, bowls piled up in the sink, and bread that refuses to raise, people knocking on the door! My first two attempts turned out horrible, you couldn't even eat it! So this last time, I but the ingredients in the bread maker and pushed the dough button! It worked awesome! I guess I'm a technology girl~good thing that I wasn't born a hundred years ago!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

yummy! THat looks so good!

Anonymous said...

Not only did it look good but it tasted good too! Good job Alisha! I love you!

Anonymous said...

congradulations! I love making bread, probably because it tastes better then anything in this world!!!

Carol said...

I could sure use a piece of that yummy bread right now - with some butter and a little home made jam. My mouth is watering. . .

Krysta McClure said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krysta McClure said...

Not bad! Question is, what happens when the bread machine dies? :0)