Sunday, June 29, 2008

Faster, Horsie! Faster!



The boys and I have been working on the Summer Reading program that goes through the library. For signing up they got free passes to the Carousel. We took them over to Porter Park for Family Home Evening. It was a lot of fun! Peter was pumped while Andrew was a little apprehensive but warmed up to it. I, personally, have always loved the Carousel but lately it just makes me dizzy and little sick. Not so much fun when gravity begins to work on your body more. Ne ways... we then played on the toys, watched people play in the water, and then came home to have Tiki Punch Floats. It was alot of fun! I love times like this. The best part is that Anth and I rode bikes there and the boys were in the trailer. It gives Anth and I time to talk when we the bikes!

No comments: