So I have been completely lazy since I graduated and haven't done anything really but nothing! It has been wonderful but I'm being to feel a little too lazy! Ne ways... I have been tagged by two different people and dedicate this post to those tags.
First Tag!
A ~ Each person has to list 6 facts/habits about them.
B ~ After part A, go to 6 people's blogs and leave a comment letting them know to read your blog, and that they have been tagged. List at the end of your posting who you have tagged.
1~ I love to read! I enjoy reading historical novels! Surprise, surprise, right? I have also decided that in order to continue to enrich myself I am going to read several non-fiction books dealing with different historical times!
2~ I love American history! It became my focus when I was getting my degree! I love learning about the Constitution and Early American history. I found myself getting pulled in and getting so excited about everything! Because of my degree, I was able to learn about America from the 1500s up to 1900! I love it!
3~ I wanted to go back East some day and explore all the places that I have researched and study. I think it would be so cool to actually be in the places that I have learned so many facts about!
4~I'm a budding photographer. I really enjoy taking pictures of everything that is around me. I found myself looking at the world differently now that I look through a camera lens. I'm not really that good but I find contentment in doing it.
5~I'm also beginning to work on becoming a balloon artist. I know that sounds funny but it really is fun to take a balloon and twist it into a shape and watch kids eyes light up while you are doing it.
6~I have been working on Family History and was able to find 14 names. We have them all baptized. We are working on the endowments. Soon we will be able to do the sealings. It is such a great feeling to be part of this! I love it! I get to research and learn about my ancestors and then get to feel their presence inside the temple. It has been an awesome experience!
I tag anyone that wants to do this!
Keep reading for the second tag!
No comments:
Post a Comment