DOG!!!!!

Meet Cody, the newest member of our family! We just adopted him yesterday and we love him so much already! The boys love him and is so good with them. He hardly ever barks or growls at them. He has lots of energy so he fits in perfect with the boys. It feels like our family is more complete now and we are so excited about having him. We plan on keeping him but he is kind of on a trial basis right now. So, if you are in town, stop on by and meet the new addition!
9 comments:
congrats, I didn't know you we're expecting ;]
Very cute, I am sure he keeps the boys entertained. It's always fun to see updates on your famiy. It looks like Rexburg is changing a lot.
How fun! I'll bet the boys love him. :-)
I've been trying to talk Gerald into a dog. The only thing that I am a little apprehensive about is the house training. Now that we live in a new house I can't quite convince him of it. We might have to find one that is already house trained. Looks like a fun dog for the boys to play with. Anything that wares my kids out I welcome.
You brave soul! We haven't quite broached the subject of a pet yet. . . though we did try a goldfish for awhile last year. Cute dog, though! Enjoying your summer without school?!
It's always nice to see a familiar face on blogger.
hills2002.blogspot.com
I don't know if you remember us but holy cow, it was so fun to see your whole family. You have grown to a size of 4...way to go! See if you remember us:)
Heather and Travis Taylor ...way back from BYU-Idaho days:)
Did you disappear from the blogging world? It has almost been a month since your last post. What did you deside about your dog? Did you keep him?
Are you still alive out there?? We need to get together and do something!
Post a Comment