As part of our making our home ours, we decided to buy a swingset for the boys and other kids that come over to play on! We also have bought a lawn mower, a shovel, a rack, a hoe, two garden hoses, and I'm sure much more. It amazes us how much stuff is "required" to have when you have a house. Back to the swing set... Anthony had to work on another project (trying to fix the Geo Metro, that has been broke down since the beginning of March) so I "recruited" my brother James to help us put it together. The boys kept asking when he was going to be done, and he was so patient! Peter was so excited about his swingset! He just couldn't wait for it to be done. It took us about five and half hours to put it all together. CRAZY!!! By the time that we were done, I didn't know up from down or right from left! It was INSANE!!! But it has been so worth it! The boys love to go outside and play on it! Peter has gotten to be really good at doing the "horsie" (see-saw swing)! Anthony did make it at the end to help put the final touches on it! That's who took the picture!
2 comments:
FUN!!! I can't wait to buy a swingset so that I can throw the kids outside and let them play on it. We are in the process of buying a house. Closing is on Thursday this week. There are so many things that I want to do now that I am going to be a homeowner vs being a renter.
We need to get Liberty and Lily a swingset, but we have a few other things that need to be fixed first (like the holes in the yard). But I guess that is what you get when you buy an older home. Hope all is going well with you!
Post a Comment