Anthony and I noticed that one of Peter's eyes was crossing and that he was blinking a lot more then normal! So we decided to take him to the doctor and we discovered that he is very, very farsighted! So we precieved to pick out some frames and get lens for him. He is so excited about his new glasses and loves to show them off to anyone. The doctor told us that his sight could improve as he gets older and that if we wanted to we could put in him contacts! Crazy! I couldn't imagine putting contacts in a three year old! Ne ways.. he absolutely loves his glasses and can see so much better! He is constantly pointing at things to us that we are guessing he never saw before!
5 comments:
He looks like such a big boy with the glasses!
Oh he looks adorable in those glasses! I love it!
He is so grown up looking and so cute! I love the title of this post too. You guys are so neat.
He looks and reminds me so much of when Glen was younger and had to get glasses at such a young age. He looks so sophisticated now. What a young man you have there.
TAG!! Look at my blog for the tag!
Post a Comment