Friday, May 02, 2008

My Boys!




Here some pictures of Anthony and the boys while they were watching a bunny in the neighbor's yard. The boys love Anthony so much and he is such a good dad to them! He has far more patience with them then I ever do and is always more willingly to attempt to explain things to the boys instead of, like me, just try to get them to stop whatever they are doing. Anthony teaches me each day how to be a better parent and what love is all about. Thanks for being a wonderful dad and example to me!

3 comments:

Brownies said...

good to see the sun shining in Rexburg again! So do you feel like life has slowed down, now that you are both graduated? I thought it would too....but I think I'm just as busy, if not more. yikes.

Haylee said...

Anthony is a great dad!! Justin always say's that he is striving to be like Anthony Teitjen who is so humble and paitent (haha hope that doesn't freak you out... it just shows that he is a great guy!) Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the complements!