Friday, April 18, 2008
Only in Rexburg, Idaho!!
So my first day of freedom, I spent outside with my boys and what did we do....what every normal child does in Rexburg in on the 11th of April. We built SNOWCASTLES! That's right! You didn't read it wrong! We filled up their pails with snow and made snowcastles! The boys were thrilled and thought that I was so smart and clever....which I am being a college graduate now! We had so much fun packing the snow in and then dumping it out and then doing it over again! It was really great to be able to hang with my kids without worrying about homework looming over my head! Kind of weird concept for me after going to school for almost 17 years of my life! (this figure includes grade school up!) Our castles were melted by the afternoon but it was fun while it lasted! The snow was so deep in our backyard that it is taking an eternity to go away. The boys ask every day if they can go out and shovel! I don't know what they are going to shovel when all the snow is gone but I'm sure that they will come up with something!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sunny and 77 here---wish we could share some of this awesome weather...
Mom said that is was still cold and snowing there. What a fun idea to go and make sandcastles though. Kids are still so easily entertained. We went out and drew our shadows on the sidewalk the other day and it entertained them for a long time.
How much fun!!! All our snow is gone in IF - wish I would have thought of that a few weeks ago...beign a college graduate! Oh well...enjoy your time with your little ones!!! It goes by so quickly!
Cute boys! I found you! Congrats on graduation! What did you graduate in?
Post a Comment