
Today is my last day at BYU-Idaho! I am so excited to be graduating but sad as well. I have truly enjoyed my time at BYU-Idaho and have loved being able to get my education. I'm one of those freaks that like school and learning new things. I haven't always liked the homework and test part but I love to learn. I love this school because it was were I found my sweetheart, my passion for history, and most important...myself. It was here that I really feel that I developed a testimony of my Savior and the importance of the atonement. It was here that I came to know that Relief Society is an important part of the church as well as my life! It was here that I really learned the importance of family history work. It was here that I came to realize my potential for the eternities and also the present. I will sorely miss the opportunity to interact with others and to learn from them. I do realize that I will be able to do this in other settings and I am excited to teach my kids the things that I have learned but it was here that I learned how to best teach my kids, others, and myself! Fare thee well, old friend! Thanks for everything!
9 comments:
I totally agree with you. I think BYU-I is a place where you can truly become someone and not just stuff you head with facts. Its such a sense of accomplishment to graduate, but it is bitter-sweet because you know that you are moving on with life. I, like you, am thankful for an education that taught me about the Savior. I couldn't imagine college without that!
Congrats! What an exciting day!
Can I get a Whoot! Whoot! Congrats, Lady! This has been a LONG time in the making! I'm so excited for you and your family! Good luck on the journey ahead and good job on the chapter you are closing!
Congratulations! you are awesome for getting your education, and with your little family of boys, too!!!
Hurray! Congratulations. I have SUCH a good feeling when I think of Rexburg and especially BYU-Idaho. I loved reading your memories because I shared a lot of them...like learning about relief society.. :)
It is no small feat to graduate. YOU are amazing!!
Congrats on your graduation! What a great accomplishment! -Carol
That was me that made that last comment. I was accidently signed into my daughters blog. I didn't want you to think that strange people were leaving messages on your blog especially after reading about your strange door opening and closing story. That is freaky! Anyway congrats again on your graduation.
-Carol
Congratulations. Someday I'll graduate too. Just two more years if I can make it through finals week.
Yeaaaa!! way to gooo! That is one nice feeling I bet!!
Post a Comment