Extras:
- Docking station
- USB charging & data transfer cable
- The previous owner had replaced the screen, so the casing kept coming loose on me. So I ended up super-gluing the case together in some spots.
- Sometimes when you hold down the "down" button, it keeps moving the cursor down even when you have let go. (Not sure if this is supposed to be a feature or something. If so, it doesn't seem like a good feature to me. I don't like that.)
- The top right corner of the screen sometimes makes a subtle sound. Almost like there is something sticky under the corner or something.
Please note that the docking station doesn't have a charging cable. You have to use the USB charging cable separately to charge it up from your computer.
Price: $150
Here is a link to a search on eBay so you can see how pricing compares.
2 comments:
How much? I didn't see a price in your ad.
Sorry about that. I posted it on the BYU-I bulletin board with a reference to this page. I am starting out asking $150.
Also check out the listing again. I have posted some "Known Issues".
Post a Comment