Friday, April 18, 2008

GRADUTION!!

Well... have recuperating for over a week now... I feel that I am ready to post. Sorry that it has taken me so long! Graduation was a wonderful experience! I recommend to everyone! hahaha!! The day seems unreal to me still and don't think that I will fully understand the feeling of being graduated until fall when I should have been going back to school. It was wonderful to be able to do it with Anthony and for both of us to be able to participate in this experience together. We were blessed to have my grandparents there, as well as three of my siblings and my parents, and Anthony's parents and two of his siblings. The night was so special and I am so thankful that I continued to press on when both Anth and I wanted to drop out to be a "normal" family.

Anthony and I at the Graduation dinner! My parents watched the boys so that we could go. There were so many people there! We got there a half hour early and we had to sit in the overflow location. But it was awesome. I enjoyed the messages that were given to us by President Clark and Elder Ballard! And best of all they served Cheesecake for dessert!
This is us right before we walked. Peter and Andrew just kept looking at us with our hats on and were not quite sure what to think about these funky clothes their parents were wearing.
This is us after we had received our empty diploma holders! Oh, the JOY! It was awesome! I guess when our boys saw us walk across on the big screen, they started to laugh and giggle! I almost felt like doing a cartwheel! Almost!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Such a huge accomplishment, but two children and a spouse, even bigger!!! You rock! you made it, now on to bigger and better things!

Sara Birch said...

What wonderful memories. I think it is hilarious that you graduated with Craig! Go FHS class of 2002. Do you know what is almost as awesome as graduation...getting the official diploma in the mail! Thanks for watching Carson for us, we appreciate it.

Sara Birch said...

P.S. I know what you mean about wanting to be a "normal" family. Sometimes it feels like you are sacrificing so much for an education and other people that aren't sacrificing are getting ahead. But really, you can take your education with you, not the new house or the plasma TV! And no matter what other people say, you really do have an advantage with an education! I mean the percentage of people who actually get a bachelors degree is really low. You have every right to be very proud!!

Aleisha said...

Alisha (I just spelled that wrong three times!)
You have pictures of us? Did I understand that correctly? (if so Yippee!) send them to leishie99@hotmail.com that inbox should have lots of space.
Remember your old ward this summer! we'll have to have lots of fun as soon as the weather heats up!