Friday, April 18, 2008

Family Pics after Graduation


Because of the crowd that were trying to take pictures in the Hart we decided to send our families back to our house for pictures. It was wonderful to have my grandparents there! They have supported me in all of my schooling. They have encouraged me to get as much education as I can! I also am deeply grateful for the support and love that my parents and Anthony's parents have given us. They have listen to us whine about our classes and have encouraged us to continue on.


My family with the GRADS!

Anthony's family with the GRADS!

1 comment:

geraldandmeganlove said...

Where's Rachel in the family pics?? I haven't heard anything about her in a while. What year in high school is she? I still can't believe how old everyone is. It is hard to swallow that Glen, the youngest of us all, is in high school.