One of the many Monsons traditions that we have is to go the Straw Maze every year. We usually end up picking the nastiest, coldest ever and this year was no exception! It's wasn't really cold just a really windy!
I love my new I-Phone!! It makes it really handy to take photos without having to haul my big camera and HEAVY lens around!
Great Grandma and Julia...she had just recently joined the world of Facebook and used this as her profile! I have one hip Grandma!
The kids had fun jumping off the hay into a big pile of lose hay!
We then headed back to our place to have birthday cobbler and presents! It was Rachal's 22nd birthday and she surprised us all by turning in her mission papers a few weeks before it. She received her call two days before! One day after her real birthday!
Tabitha also had a birthday! Happy Birthday to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment