The rest of October flew by with Conference and all the fall festivities.
One of our conference activities was to build marshmallow temples. If you look close you can see the another one point out from under the couch. Magazine collages are always a big hit!
This is how Julia helps clear the table
Anthony borrowed a fog machine from one of his brothers (I think) for a mutual activity. He tried it out in the backyard and gave the neighbors a scare! They thought our yard was on fire!
Julia sometimes has a hard time going to sleep if she takes a late nap so here she is staying up with us coloring in one of her coloring books.
Already for church!
Julia is gets upset because all the boys have ties and she isn't allowed to wear one too! I'm wearing a scarf so she really feels left out. We found this old pink tie that was one of the boys and let her wear it around. Made her feel all better!
This is what a typical after church time looks like! Julia sacked out on the couch, catching up on a nap, and me and Suzy getting a quick snooze!
And this is Matthew's after church routine... sneaking as much out of the cupboards as he can!
Julia must have been really tired this day! She fall asleep at the table!
The beautiful sunset we enjoyed as we journeyed to a pumpkin patch in Rigby!
Selecting the right pumpkin always takes a lot thought... well okay... 10 minutes!
Especially when its freezing!!!
I love the fall because that's when all the big apples come on! I ordered a box of these from our local farmer! They were huge and oh so good! I can hardly wait till next year!
The annual craving of the pumpkins!
I wisened up this year and bought LED tealights from the dollar store to put in our pumpkins! So much better then trying to use ones you have to light! These ones stay on no matter what!
Matthew and Julia reading together! So cute!
My Halloween crew!
Peter was a pirate! Urg!!!
It sure came in handy when pirate day was earlier that week!
We did a ward Halloween costume swap and we got this awesome costume on loan!
Matthew decided he wanted to be a bat at first and then changed his mind when the actual holiday came!
I think we were going with a butterfly for Julia! I can't really remember!
She loved her wings and went through two pair before Halloween even came!
Julia let me talk her into wearing this for a few seconds! She thought she was so pretty!








No comments:
Post a Comment