Sunday, October 21, 2012

Some of Fun Summer Activites

One hot summer day, I taught my boys the fine art of hopscotch! We had a lot of fun  tossing the rock back and forth and skipping the squares! Old games are the best ones!









Another favorite family summer activity is playing in the water at Grandma's house! We get to ride on a slide that is pulled by a four wheeler through the irrigation water! So much fun and we come out looking like this! 




We invested in a slip n slide this year and am sad to say this was the only time used it. I'm going to try and pull it out more next year! 



We also spent a night at the Craze! Glow Golf, arcade games, and laser tag are always good way to beat the summer heat! 



1 comment:

Val said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. What a cute family you are!