My baby boy turned 3!!
I made the "mistake" of promising my kids homemade baked doughnuts on their birthdays in an effect to make their day special. This has turned out to be more work then I thought and have since convinced my children that chocolate chip pancakes would be just as cool!
Present time! Good thing that he has so many older brothers that are willingly to help him!
Not quite sure if he liked this or not! It was a need at our house because they were always fighting over shovels and buckets! He liked it a lot more later!
By far the best present...even though the tent poles got bent within 24 hours...sigh..oh well!
Anthony even had to get in on the action!
It was a little harder then he thought to crawl out of the tunnel!
Happy Birthday, Matthew! I love you so much and am so thankful for your easy going nature that has made it possible for this mommy to survive! You have a easy laugh and always know when I need a hug and a I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment