Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December Randomness

Its definitely a Tietjen trait to be able to sleep anywhere and anyhow!

An explanation: He did not fall asleep this way. I was trying to wake him up and had set him and thought he would wake up. He just fell over instead!



On Sunday, Julia just looked so grow up and I wanted to capture the moment and the lighting was awesome. 

Matthew wanted a piece of the action as well!



Don't get me wrong...I love all my children evenly and the same but there's just something about this girl that captures my heart...maybe because she's my baby ...or that she's the only girl...or maybe my heart was so light because of the good news the doctor gave us about no surgery in our future...I just felt the need to capture the moment.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Those are some really cute pictures of Julia! I'm glad that everything turned out with her problem.

Anonymous said...

Haha, your title speaks to me, December randomness". Isn't that what December really is? I feel the same way about my girl, don't feel bad!

Michelle said...

Wow, those shots of Julia are gorgeous!