This year we graced my family with our wonderful, often rowdy, presence! It was the first time that we have been all together for Thanksgiving for about four years. It was awesome to be all together.
Julia got right down to work..complete with apron!
Making the mini cheesecakes...a Thankgiving necessity!
I attempted to get a photo of all the grandkids...this was the best one. I might be able to crop some of them together to get a better one.
Some outtakes...
I think that these two girls are going to be trouble...
A little tramp time to get out some energy...
The weather was so nice that we just let the kids run wild outside while we finished dinner.
My mom had some finger pilgrims that they could color.
Anthony decided that Julia needed company in order to get a good nap!
I found other ways to entertain myself...
As did my sister-in-law....
Andrew had so much fun making rolls with Aunt Tabitha...and I appreciated her letting him "help."
My contribution for dinner...a relish tray pilled with tons of yummy vegetables and incredible dip that I made. I also did a pretzel salad, an apple pie, and I'm pretty sure something else....
Grandpa taming the "beast"
Made this pretty drink...
Watched the boys all jump in to get a head start on the dishes...
Finally time to eat!!!
Julia first really Thanksgiving and her favorite was the blueberry mini cheese cakes and the Oreo pie!
The Spread!!
The Breaking of the Wishbone....Who will win?
No comments:
Post a Comment