Fall is one of my most favorite times of the year! I love the colors, the activities, the food, everything!
Here are the few of things that mean Fall to us!
The building of a scarecrow!
The start of preschool! Andrew has learned so much this year and has been so excited to learn how to read! His teacher helped him plant this bean seed; within a week it was this big! I can't believe it!!
Pumpkin pickin'! One of the most memorable things for me!! I loved this as a kid and hoping that I am instilling the same memories in my kids! We found this great family that were selling pumpkins for an awesome price!
The making of amazing treats like this one! Monster Cookie Cups!
| Sorry about the poor picture taking!! Can't always have winning photos right? |
Memories on a spoon!
A lazy afternoon playing with the laundry baskets!
Boat rides for the young siblings and imagination workings for the older ones!
Getting to wear warm dresses and tights to church! She's getting so big and won't hold still for anything! Only three more months and she's be in nursery! Can't believe it!
The long awaited time of Pumpkin Cravin'!
My kids could hardly wait!! They wanted to crave the night that we got them but we made them wait two long weeks so that they would still be presentable for Halloween night!
Julia got to do the push ins and loved taking them out and putting them back in! She is often found on all fours pretending to be a doggie, tongue hanging out and crawling in circles!
Andrew was quite unprepared for what was going to happen with his pumpkin! I cut off the top and told him to clean out everything and he immediately declared it "yucky!" and refused to go on! sigh... I ended up doing it even though I vowed I won't this year...my hands and arm tend to get a numb feeling when it reacts with pumpkin..oh well! A mother's love knows no bounds!
Peter did most of his by himself this year! A thing that made me proud and a little sad all at once!
Matthew absolutely loved this! He got in there and cleaned out his pumpkin and had a great time getting to be a big kid!
The final product! The middle one is the one that Anthony chose for us to do! He ended up doing it by himself because I was exhausted from overseeing the creation of the other four pumpkins!!
1 comment:
What a blast! I love autumn!
Post a Comment