Sunday, November 20, 2011

When will I ever learn...

No matter how hard I try, I can't get a descent family photo by myself.  Next year, definitely  going to skip several steps and stress and just have someone else do it!!  That is if Anthony has recovered from this year! 

Below are a few of the outtakes....



You can see my hand in this one trying to use the wireless remote...



So close but Andrew is missing part of his head...


I just don't like the way I look in this one...

Just when I was ready to give up all hope....

TA-DA!!!


The third time is the charm!!! 
 Thanks, Michelle for saving the day and getting us a good one!


3 comments:

Deanna said...

I.love.this.picture!!! LOVE IT!

Aleisha said...

So cute, what we wont do for cute pictures huh?

Michelle said...

Hahaha -- the outtakes are the best!

I'm glad it finally worked, you guys are so cute!