It's that time of year again! Time to update the family photos for the home! I finally got around to taking pictures of my kids...still working on the updated family picture! It's so hard to get one that works with me working a tripod. Hopefully, the third time will be the charm!
They are getting so grow up! It surprises me every day how much they have grown up. The most humbling job is that of a mother. My kids teach me things about myself every day.
Below are a few outtakes of the shoot. The ones that I edited but won't make the "wall" anytime soon! Maybe I'll do a collage this winter and hang it somewhere.










2 comments:
Great pics, I love 'em!
beautiful job!!! I LOVE them!
Um...I really wish I had your phone number. LOL! I'll be in Rexburg Friday all day...maybe I could slip over to wherever you're doing pics and snap a few?!
Let me know! i'd be happy to help!
Post a Comment