Peter of course had to eat it! What fun would snow be without eating it?
Andrew preparing to attack Peter!
The fight is on! Andrew made these huge balls of snow while Peter made little tiny ones. I think Andrew had the right idea!
Some running in the snow! Making boot prints!
More eating of the snow! I, like Andrew, prefer to eat it right out of the sky!
Peter prefers to scoop it up and eat it!
After about twenty minutes of playing it was time for some hot cocoa and a movie! Maybe winter won't be so bad this year! It being the first time in two years that I'm not sick with morning sickness has me more excited for the winter and all its possibilities! But then again, I hate snowy roads! You win some, you lose some!











6 comments:
My boys, too!!! Only I wasn't nice enough to go get all the snow clothes out...they didn't stay out long! :)
SO FUN!! I love how you captured the day:) And it looked like Peter caught on to the bigger snowballs by the end. How fun. It makes me almost want snow:)
It looks like you had fun! Charlie would've been out there too but he and Chloe are sick.
Looks like fun! We've only had rain and a few flurries. That is one nice thing about Utah...that and the snow melts off the road really fast here. Hope you guys have more fun in your winter wonderland!
Oh, how fun! Great pictures, looks like they had a blast. :-)
Hi!
I really enjoy your website and want to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of The Tietjen Family would be interested in.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment