Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Updated Pics!!

Peter is starting Kindergarten tomorrow! I can hardly believe that he is old enough to go! I am having a harder time then I thought! Dang post partum hormones! (okay I can't blame them! I'm just emotional!) 


Andrew will be four in a week! He will miss Peter so much and so we decided to try and put him in a preschool that is ran by one of my friends.  He is excited to go to school like Peter. This is the first time that they have ever really been separated.


Matthew is 14 months and is way busy! He is constantly on the move! He follows after his brothers and they are usually pretty good at letting him play with them. He loves his sister so much, too much sometimes! He loves to laugh!! He talks all the time, we just can't understand him! 


Julia is such a doll and is so good! She hardly cries except when its dinner time, she always manages to cry even if she has been fed and changed! She completes our family! She is so special to us!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the new pictures! They look great! It's sad how fast kids grow up.

Thomas Family said...

what sweet kids! Your family is getting big :) Good luck to Peter in Kindergarten.

Sara Birch said...

Your children are beautiful. Good job on the pictues.

Michelle said...

Such sweet kiddos, they're growing up so fast! :-)

Gina said...

ALISHA!!! OH my goodness, you have a GIRL! Ok so somehow I haven't checked your blog in forever and didn't even know you were pregnant! haha
She is so beautiful! I had a lot of fun looking through your last few posts and catching up on your life! You have a such a cute family.

Val said...

I can't believe how big your kids are. What an awesome mommy you are!

Unknown said...

I remember how emotional I got when Robbie went to school, even though I was desparate to have him gone cuz he was driving me nuts. Mom's are funny.

Aleisha said...

I seriously cannot believe that you have 4 kids!!! That sounds so overwhelming! Good thing they have an amazing mother!