Thursday, August 05, 2010

Anthony's 30!!

Anthony's 30th birthday was on the a couple of weeks ago!  I wanted to do something really special but with Julia being barely two weeks old, it didn't happen.  We decided to have his family come over (no small feat, if you know Anth's family. By Christmas they will be 60 people! 40 of which are grandchildren!) I made a mint chocolate ice cream cake and we had a great time! 


Thinking about his wish!  I am so thankful for this wonderful man! He has been the best thing to happen to me! I am so thankful that Heavenly Father brought him to my apartment for sweet swap 8 years ago! He's the best dad and the most wonderful husband!  Love you Sweetheart!


Close up of the cake! I was so proud of myself! Most of the time my attempts look less then appetizing! I think I will stick with ice cream cakes from now on!

2 comments:

Tiffanie and John said...

That was GOOD cake. Loved it.

Jared, Ashley, Caleb, Jacob, Abby, and Lizzy! said...

Wow! that cake looks Awesome! Jared Loves icecream cake! you'll have to post the recipe for me!
Really though, your cake looks professionally made!