On Sunday, we blessed Julia! My mom got her this dress and I thought it was perfect! It was such a special blessing! My family attended as well as part of Anth's family. Our dads, my brothers, James and Shaun, and Anth's brothers, Charles and Lynn, were there to help with the blessing.
She was so peaceful and didn't even make a whimper! Her brothers on the other hand were a little on the loud sound! Good thing a friend wrote the blessing down so I could know what was said! Thanks again, Mary!The other awesome event was that Peter lost his first tooth! Right there in sacrament meeting!! Thankfully, it was after the blessing and Anth could help take care of it. Peter was so excited! There's something about losing teeth that make its seem like they are all grown up! He lost his second one this morning and can't wait for the tooth fairy to make another appearance!
6 comments:
Beautiful dress! I hope Kortlen fits into his outfit when we bless him at the end of the month.
She's precious. Logan lost two teeth as well and now he thinks if he loses 3 the tooth fairy brings him a "prize" so he's been wiggling a semi-not-really-lose one for a month now.
What a beautiful little girl! I love baby blessings and babies, and baby girls.. :)
She's so pretty! And Peter's getting big so fast! :-)
Aww! Julia is precious! I love her dress too.
Is it just me or is that just your luck to have a bloody mouth on the same days as a blessing with a white gown! :) too funny!! You guys always have great stories!
She's adorable!
Post a Comment