Congratulations!!! How fun to finally have someone to put all that PINK on, and to put the bows in the hair. And she has HAIR too!! What a beautiful baby! Can't wait to hear the story!
She is so beatiful! I bet your boys are just eating her up!! I'm so happy for you! Alisha, do you realize 5 years ago when we were neighbors that peter was just a baby?!?! That is seriously so crazy!! Your fam is so darn cute and I'm so happy for you! love ya!
She was a week early, huh? Were you induced? I remember how Peter was what, like 2 weeks late? That must have been torture for you! She's beautiful. Here's hoping our #3 is a girl...we'll find out in 5 weeks!
Wow, what a story! I was induced with both boys b/c they just weren't coming out on their own and I was a week late. Although Logan's labor was a bad experience (b/c of the epidural not working fully, not b/c of the induction), Colin's was absolutely ideal and I'm for sure getting induced with this one too. I guess every body is so different, huh? Are your boys so so gentle with her?
13 comments:
CONGRATS! She is beautiful!
Congratulations!!! I'm SUPER jealous...because I'm only at a 4, he's not engaged, and it looks like it could be another week. *sigh*
i'm so happy for you!!! Can't wait for more pics and details!
Congratulations! What a sweet baby girl!!!
Yeah, it is finally over and just begun. Congrats and good luck. Can't wait to see her. Hope you are doing well.
Congratulations!!! How fun to finally have someone to put all that PINK on, and to put the bows in the hair. And she has HAIR too!! What a beautiful baby! Can't wait to hear the story!
A girl at last! You are going to have soooo much fun with her and it is well deserved after three boys! Congratulations :)
She is so beatiful! I bet your boys are just eating her up!! I'm so happy for you! Alisha, do you realize 5 years ago when we were neighbors that peter was just a baby?!?! That is seriously so crazy!! Your fam is so darn cute and I'm so happy for you!
love ya!
She was a week early, huh? Were you induced? I remember how Peter was what, like 2 weeks late? That must have been torture for you! She's beautiful. Here's hoping our #3 is a girl...we'll find out in 5 weeks!
She's gorgeous!!! Congratulations Tietjen family! I love her name!
She's so cute! Congrats! :-)
Congratulations! She is beautiful. And what a good birthday!
Wow, what a story! I was induced with both boys b/c they just weren't coming out on their own and I was a week late. Although Logan's labor was a bad experience (b/c of the epidural not working fully, not b/c of the induction), Colin's was absolutely ideal and I'm for sure getting induced with this one too. I guess every body is so different, huh? Are your boys so so gentle with her?
Post a Comment