Us waiting for the performance to start! We had gotten there a little early by accident! We thought it started at 7:00 and got there about 6:15! Come to find out it started at 7:30!! Good thing we had a lot to talk about!
The next day we spent at my family's and then on Saturday attended a family reunion in Idaho Falls. It was Matthew's first time at the zoo and he was so excited as well as the other boys! Peter kept wanting to move on to the next animal! Matthew's first animal was the penguin and his mouth made the biggest O! It was so cute!!
My boys!!! I am so thankful for them all! They bright my day and make me laugh every day! They have been my big helpers this last couple of months and are super excited for their sister to come any day now! They kept asking when she will come out!!
Our Fourth was spent at home because I could have had the baby any day and we didn't want to chance, plus we were just a little bit on the lazy side! We just wanted a quiet weekend! Most of Anth's family already had plans so we invited my family up for a barbecue and some fun! My mom brought the boys snaps and they were thrilled to have such a treat! Peter and Andrew drove their bikes over them and Matthew just had fun hearing them snap when he threw them down!
Here's Matthew after throwing down a snap! He would throw back his head and just laugh! It was so funny to watch him! He enjoys life so much!!
The boys and their sparklers! We got them in their pjs and got ready to shoot off our fireworks After which we plan to watch the Rexburg's one and then go to bed!
Some of our fireworks that we shot off! Anth and boys (meaning Peter and Andrew) went to a stand and had fun buying fireworks! It's amazing how much blowing up money really can be!! Matthew didn't like the flashes or anything that squealed really loud but either did I! We had a lot of fun and it brought back a lot of memories for me of when I was kid and how excited my mom would be about each set of fireworks that my dad would light! I'm so thankful for those memories and the good times that they bring back.
My guys waiting for the show to begin! We had a mini history lesson about the why we have fireworks and what makes the Fourth possible! What do you expect for a History Major that has empathise in American history? I am so thankful to live in the country that I do. I thankful for all the sacrifices that have been made so that I could live here and enjoy the freedoms and rights that I do.
4 comments:
I'll be honest: when i saw the title of your post in reader, I thought you had your baby, it ended up a boy and you named it brian. then i remembered he's a funny comedian. LOL!
Two. more. days. can you believe it? glad you and anth got to have some time together...your boys are getting so big! We should get together again, but with our kiddos and husbys after our babies come. bbq in the burg??? at the park? :) Best wishes for an uncomplicated labor and delivery!!!
Good times at the IF Zoo, your boys are darling kids, good to see Peter again. Congrats on #4!...almost there! That is awesome and even more exciting that you're adding a girl into the mix! :) Hope the delivery goes great and we'll be praying for and thinking about you. Jeff Button always talks about Brian Regan and how funny he is, we'll have to look him up on youtube.
We love Brian Regan! He's hilarious! He was here in SLC a little while back and my sister went and said she has never laughed so hard in her life. Glad you had a fun night out before your little came.
Oh my gosh, what a blast!
Post a Comment