My awesome neighbor and friend bought this for me after she found out that we were having a girl! Everyone has been so excited for us and it is finally becoming real to me that we are going to have a girl. After receiving this , I bought my first pink dress! I haven't taken pictures of it yet but I hope to post pictures of her in it. It has a cute little pink sweater over a dress of pink flowers. Last weekend I went to a garage sale and had so much fun going through all the girl clothes looking for things. I put a pink jacket and some hair bows. My sister-in-law and I are talking about making some of our own and I am way excited! Anth's family is planning a shower as well as mine and so I want to be careful about my purchases but I can't help myself! I am excited!!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
The First of Many
My awesome neighbor and friend bought this for me after she found out that we were having a girl! Everyone has been so excited for us and it is finally becoming real to me that we are going to have a girl. After receiving this , I bought my first pink dress! I haven't taken pictures of it yet but I hope to post pictures of her in it. It has a cute little pink sweater over a dress of pink flowers. Last weekend I went to a garage sale and had so much fun going through all the girl clothes looking for things. I put a pink jacket and some hair bows. My sister-in-law and I are talking about making some of our own and I am way excited! Anth's family is planning a shower as well as mine and so I want to be careful about my purchases but I can't help myself! I am excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooooh, I am so excited that you get to buy pink! I personally am excited to go shopping for a present for your sweet little girl..I'll finally have a reason to go in the little girls section.
Oh my goodness! It seems like you were just counting down the days on your blog for your last little one. I am so happy and excited for you! Congrats! Go crazy with the pink!
Post a Comment