Sunday, February 21, 2010

Life

Do you ever have those times in your life that when you sit and look back, you heave a sigh of relief that its over? I feel like my life has been on a rollarcoaster since about Thanksgiving and that life couldn't be anymore more hectic or hard then it is right now. Don't get me wrong! This isn't a boob post! I guess I just felt like I need to justify a little about my lack of posting! I know that I should it more but .... LIFE happens and goes on. I don't really feel like posting Christmas pictures or New Years or even Valentines! They were all great and we have enjoyed the holidays that have come and gone. I just don't feel the desire to post! I know! Totally insane right? Ne ways... I am going to try and be better about it.. But hang in there with me...just have patience, just have patience ( we sing and say this a lot at our house! More referring to me then to anyone else!) We are all waiting for spring to come and where playing outside becomes a part of everyday life again! I never realized how much I miss being able to send my boys outside without an half hour of preparation in order for it to happen!!

Tuesday I find out what I am having! This could and will be an emotional day for me, no matter what the baby is! A boy .... hopefully a little crying and much squaring of the shoulders. A girl....hopefully a little crying and much squaring of the shoulders! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Oh, Alisha. I don't think you ever need to be concerned about a lack of posting. :) My philosophy is that my blog is more for me than anyone else. If I don't feel up to it, I don't. Of course we all love to hear what's happening in your lives, but don't make it something on your ever-growing "to do" list. It just make it another chore! :)
I can genuinely relate with the stress and craziness that comes with those first few months of pregnancy . . . months 1-4 are not great ones in my opinion. But it does fade (as will the snow) eventually and you feel like you can put your pregnancy in the back of your mind and get on with life right NOW. You're doing great.
I'm excited to find out what you're having -- either way. I won't wish a girl on you, though! :) Just expect it to be a boy. -- If it's not, it's a pleasant surprise, and if it is, you'll be so happy that your little Matthew will have such a wonderful little friend of a brother to play with a year from now. :) Not to mention the decreased expense of having another boy. :) --- Just expect that it is another boy.
I too can't wait for the snow to melt -- even a little -- and I can once again send my kids outside. I love them dearly, but they drive me nuts somedays! I'd even be okay with the sidewalks clearing enough to take a walk or let them ride their bikes. :) However, I am still okay with it being on the cooler side. I know that as soon as Spring really comes, it just means more work in the yard -- and I'm not ready for that yet. :)
Hopefully I'll have happy news to share in the next week or so! I'll keep my blog updated to let everyone know as soon as she's here. :)

Tonya said...

Ya know it's exciting to read people's blogs, but when they aren't blogging you know that they have better things to do (and for moms that means being a mom and not ignoring your kids so you can get on the computer-- like I've been doing the last 10 minutes:) Yay for you to do your own thing:) I am excited to read when you do post, but until then I try to have PATIENCE:)

As for finding out... Good luck and cry lots either way:) Why not? I'm excited to hear! Are you taking your boys?

Deanna said...

Sometimes we have to be realistic...and not blogging, for whatever reason, is realistic. :) I went through a few weeks where I just didn't feel like it...I had to go back because I felt like stuff needed to be included, because I want to print my blog for my family to have. LOL!

Oh, I am so excited for you!!!! We find out of Thursday. :) Just like you, I think there will be a few tears, just because there always is with me. LOL! I am wishing for a girl, but then, another boy wouldn't be too, bad, right?! We both feel that it's a boy, but gosh...I really want a little girl. :) I will be grateful for a healthy baby though!!!

Can't wait to find out what you're having!!!!!

Nancy said...

You are awesome Alisha. You don't need to worry about not posting. You have three active boys to take care as well as getting through another pregnancy. You have many more important things to do besides writing on your blog. I wish you the best of luck tomorrow and hope that you will find joy in whatever you are having!