Sunday, February 08, 2009

A Quarter of Century!

When Anthony turned this old, I teased him all the time about being a quarter of a century old. Well, the tables have turned and it is now my turn! That's right! I turned 25 last Sunday! And maybe its just being pregnant but I feel very old right now! Ne ways... Anthony did a terrific job trying to make it a special day for me. We got up early on Saturday and went to JB's to have breakfast! Breakfast is my favorite meal and JB's is the only place with a buffet. I loved it! It was so good but I found that I really couldn't eat that much! We then did our customary Saturday shopping.

Peter loves BACON! It was the only thing that he ate! We were glad that kids ate free so that we didn't feel like we spent a lot just so he could eat Bacon! (That's whats in his mouth!)

Andrew liked the "hot dogs", or in other words, the sausage! Ahh! A man after my own heart! He also liked the fruit that was on the buffet!



Saturday afternoon Anthony and I went to the temple, which was wonderful! When we got to Anth's parents, they said that Peter had been crying the whole time about his ear hurting! We took him home and then decided that we probably should take him to get check. We soon discovered that he had a serious ear infection and that we had to go to Idaho Falls to get the prescription because everything was closed here!





After church on Sunday, I had a meeting and Anthony took the boys home. When I got home, he had made a banner with the boys that said, "Happy Birtday, Mommy!" (And no, I didn't spell it wrong! That is how it was spelled! Anthony explained that he didn't leave off the H but that was how the boys pronounced it!" Anthony then made cupcakes and a cake (which was very good) so that we could celebrate with his family later! It was quite the adventure to celebrate with that many people but it was alot of fun!

Monday, my family came up and we celebrated again! We had chicken garlic pizza and homemade strawberry ice cream and more cake! I am officially birthday out! It was awesome though and I felt so loved and appreciated!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Happy happy birthday!!! Sounds like you had a great time. Wow how in the world will you celebrate in another 25 yrs when you are as old as me!!!! Its so nice that you have alot of family around to help make your day special.

You look so good. I love your hair.

Sara Birch said...

Alisha,

What a horrible friend I am because I didn't even call you to say happy birthday!!! I hope you had an awesome day! I'll be calling you tomorrow, or you should call me, isn't tomorrow when you find out?? Or not??

Deanna said...

HAPPY BIRFDAY! 25...isn't it grand!?

Anonymous said...

Hey I loved being able to visit with you. Yes, dancing was way fun. Have a great week!