Sunday, February 08, 2009

Preschool


Peter started preschool two weeks ago! I know! I should have blog earlier but yeah...we won't go there! Ne ways... a friend in my ward suggested that we start a joy school preschool. I was a little nervous because that means that I have to teach five preschoolers for two hours at least three times! I'm not quite sure if my skills are up to grade! Ne ways... I thought it would be awesome for Peter! He really needs the socialization and it been really nice to have just Andrew for two hours on Tuesdays. Peter has loved going to preschool and can tell me what the letter P is and what sounds it makes! It makes me feel so proud! Andrew was a little put out the first day because he didn't get to go with Peter and he won't talk to me for twenty minutes...just grunted and shrugged. Ne ways... I get to do Presidents Day and I am getting really excited. Who better to teach about US Presidents then a History major who especially loves Early American history! I just hope that I do go way over their heads!

No comments: